BookReader makes reading e-books on iPhone simple
16 October, 2009
Today we announce the immediate availability of BookReader, a stylish e-book reader iPhone application, that lets people read digital books from their collections like the paper ones. BookReader opens TXT, FB2, RTF, EPUB, HTML, and PDF e-books without DRM protection that could be copied from reader’s computer to the iPhone over Wi-Fi, 3G and USB as well as searches and downloads books from Proect Gutenberg.
BookReader has number of small handy functions like animated page flipping, night mode for reading in the dark, locking book orientation and adjustable text size. It also provides everything that people need to quickly navigate through the book: configurable bookmarks, full text search and fast scroll slider. It’s very natural to read e-books with BookReader.
Pricing and Availability:
BookReader is available exclusively on the Apple App Store at USD $4.99:
The application is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch running iPhone OS 3.0 and later.
- Scanner Pro Adds Evernote Business Integration (RT to win 5 promo codes)
- A Big Update for Documents 5.1
- Universal PDF Expert 5.1 is LIVE! (RT to win 5 promo codes)
- Announcing Universal PDF Expert 5.1
- Calendars 5 is FREE for 48 hours!
- Calendars 5 Gets a New Icon
- Calendars 5 now understands French, Spanish and Italian (RT to win 5 promo codes)
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2014 (50 passes giveaway)
- Documents 5 is Live!
- Documents 5 Will Create an Interconnected Ecosystem of iOS Apps