Card Scanner Pro keeps you paperless
10 August, 2011
Pursuing our ultimate goal of enhancing productivity and workflow by using iOS technology, we’ve launched Card Scanner Pro. This simple yet powerful application lets you scan business cards and transforms them into digital contacts in your iPhone’s address book.
Card Scanner Pro accurately pulls all the contact’s information from a paper business card into the iPhone’s Address Book. The whole process follows 3 simple steps. One: take a picture of a business card by tapping on a “Scan Card” button. It is important to remember that the business card should be placed according to the “Top side” inscription.
Before scanning, you can choose one of 5 available languages (English, German, French, Spanish and Italian). Two: you can adjust the scanned data, add your own information and notes.
Three: just press the “Save” button and Card Scanner Pro will automatically create a new contact in your iPhone’s Addres Book.
Also, if you are short on time, you can make a photo of a business card with your iPhone camera and convert it into a digital contact later on. Card Holder allows you to keep track of all scanned business cards.
Our business card scanner app relies on best in class OCR technology by ABBYY, which leads to a perfect recognition accuracy and field detection. It does one simple thing and it does it very good. As always, being fans of Apple’s minimalistic design approach, we kept the UI as simple as possible.
Check out our new app and feel free to give us some feedback. We would love to hear your suggestions and questions.
Card Scanner Pro is available on iTunes for $6.99.
- Scanner Pro 4.5 adds real-time border detection (5 Promos Giveaway)
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues