Follow @Readdle and Retweet to win a custom #Macworld iPad
27 January, 2012
To celebrate our presence at Macworld iWorld 2012, Readdle shares some love with Twitter community by giving away a custom iPad. All you have to do is follow @Readdle on Twitter and tweet this post. You can also like our Facebook page and share on Facebook.
You can also do it manually by tweeting this: “Follow @Readdle and Retweet to win a custom #Macworld iPad http://readdle.com/blog/?p=1225″.
As soon as you do it, you will have a chance to win an amazing black iPad with red apple, made by ColorWare. This is one of the best gifts you can get, so you should try! This is how the iPad looks like:
The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday. Become a member of Readdle community and let’s make this world more productive and green.
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues
- Scanner Mini turns your iPhone or iPad into a scanner for FREE