Moving into Post-PC era with Readdle’s ecosystem of iOS apps
23 May, 2012
Desktop computers are indispensable, right? Some people are moving faster than the others in the “Post-PC era” by using their iPhones and iPads. This is where Readdle excels by creating a cluster of well-designed iPhone and iPad productivity apps such as Scanner Pro, PDF Expert and Printer Pro.
People are much busier now and have less time. That’s why the concept of a “mobile office” is becoming a vital part of a productive workflow. Imagine that you are able to scan, sign documents and print them hundreds miles away from your office. Isn’t it great?
We are creating a comprehensive ecosystem for those who value their time and want to be efficient. For example, you can scan a document with Scanner Pro. “If it’s a contract, document or a form, you can sign or fill it out right on the iPad, mark it up in note-taking and annotation app Remarks or print it to any Wi-Fi-connected or networked printer with Printer Pro.” Alternatively, you can simply e-mail it or upload to Dropbox.
The entry barriers and learning curves are extremely low for adopting this technology. There is a still long way to go with iCloud support and PDF Expert Enterprise solutions, but we are proud to be at the forefront of the mobile innovations.
Our team will keep providing top-notch software and determining the future to make your life easier and more efficient.
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues
- Scanner Mini turns your iPhone or iPad into a scanner for FREE