Readdle updates Calendars app with an extensive help section (5 promo codes contest)
24 May, 2012
“Calendars” is a great planning app with tens of thousands of daily active users worldwide. As much as we try to make the app simple yet powerful, our support team has to answer hundreds of e-mails from the users.
A new “Help” section in “Calendars” will answer almost every question you have regarding the app. After an extensive feedback and research, we have added “FAQ” and “Tips and tricks” to help our users to discover new features and workarounds. To access “help” section simply tap on “Settings” button in the bottom left corner, scroll down and select the “Support” tab.
You will see “Help” button, which you have to tap as well in order to access the helpspot database.
Please, let us know if this helps you. Should you have any questions or require some further assistance simply drop us an e-mail to email@example.com.
To encourage the use of Calendars we are happy to give away 5 promo codes.
The winners will be announced in 24 hours.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues
- Scanner Mini turns your iPhone or iPad into a scanner for FREE