PDF Expert 4.1 brings SkyDrive, collaborative work to the iPad (5 promo codes #giveaway)
19 July, 2012
Today, we have released PDF Expert 4.1 for iPad, the new version of our popular application that allows people to annotate, sign PDF documents, and fill out PDF forms.
PDF Expert 4.1 comes with Microsoft SkyDrive, Office 365 SharePoint support and Dropbox auto sync. Moreover, PDF Expert 4.1 features completely new and blazingly fast rendering engine, along with audio notes support.
With upcoming Windows 8 release this fall, more than 10 million people will rely on Microsoft SkyDrive to access their files across PCs, Macs and mobile devices. PDF Expert 4.1 introduces SkyDrive connectivity with automatic sync. All edits and annotations done on the iPad will be uploaded back to SkyDrive account immediately. This is why this update is highly relevant.
The full list of new features:
- Amazingly fast PDF viewer
- Auto sync
- SkyDrive, SharePoint 365
- Recording audio notes
- Combs in form fields
- Integration engine with Save Back feature
- Insert/Replace annotations are supported for reading
- Ability to move opened notes
- New bottom pages indicator
- Added default sorting in Portfolios
The automatic Dropbox sync is super convenient! You don’t have to worry about saving the changes you make in your documents – PDF Expert will automatically sync your files.
We are happy to give away 5 copies of PDF Expert to you guys.
To win the code simply follow these steps:
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues
- Scanner Mini turns your iPhone or iPad into a scanner for FREE