Scanner Pro 4.1 brings iCloud sync and new UI (5 promo codes giveaway)
5 July, 2012
Scanner Pro 4.1 was updated recently, adding iCloud support and completely new UI for the iPhone version (which is now consistent with its iPad counterpart).
Having introduced Scanner Pro 4 two months ago, we released an iPad version of Scanner Pro (making it universal) with a revamped interface and applied a bunch of new things we’ve learned from Scanner Pro users during the last 3 years. The latest version of Scanner Pro (4.1), brings a completely new interface to the iPhone, focusing on the most important things to make the scanning process easier and more intuitive. With Scanner Pro 4.1 users will enjoy the new design and experience, which are consistent on both iPhone and iPad.
iCloud integration in Scanner Pro is the next logical step to increase productivity and efficiency. iCloud sync in Scanner Pro 4.1 brings convenient access to all your documents on your iPhone or iPad. When you take a picture on your iPhone, seconds later it can be accessed on your iPad and vice versa. Everything happens automatically! This is a unique feature for a scanner app and it opens the whole new range of use cases and implications. Simple sign in and enjoy!
This is a highly anticipated update by almost 500,000 users worldwide. It brings convenience, speed and better user experience.
As always, we are happy to give away 5 promo codes for this awesome app to our loyal users.
To win the code simply follow these steps:
- Scanner Pro 4.5 adds real-time border detection (5 Promos Giveaway)
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues