Fluix is a software as a service document management solution for companies of all sizes. The collaborative service offers everything to build and control the flow of documents from the office to mobile employees and back, all from the cloud. Fluix’s iOS app enables users to create, annotate, fill out and sign PDF forms /agreements on the go.
Currently using Fluix: Siemens, BMW, Scandinavian Airlines, Roche, Henry Schein and hundreds of others.
Own full sales lifecycle: planning, goal-setting, researching, qualifying, consulting, evangelizing, selling and servicing new and existing Fluix customers.
Fluix Account Executive is high performing professional with experience developing and managing relationships with people from different roles, cultures and personalities. This person is an outstanding communicator who thrives in a fast paced team environment, understands customer business and consistently brings value to prospects and the home team.
- Own sales plan, aligned with Fluix’s objectives.
- Run activities to help prospects explore the value of Fluix for their businesses.
- Follow up on qualified inbound leads.
- Understand potential Fluix customers and their needs. Demonstrate Fluix value, key features and the fit with the customer’s business at any level.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Success team to ensure smooth transition of a new customer into using Fluix through time.
- Work with the marketing and engineering teams to execute sales strategy as we introduce product enhancements and/or release new products.
Skills to succeed in the role:
- Experience with calling on decision makers.
- Ability to understand business needs and goals across different industries.
- Sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under time pressure and/or lack of information.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- Experience with enterprise/custom built software or SaaS is a plus.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to learn quickly is a must.
- Fluent English is a must.
At Readdle we believe that being part of our team you get what you strive for. Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at heart of everything we create here.