Fluix is a mobile document collaboration system for businesses who go paperless. Our customers range from a small hospital in Texas all the way up to big corporations that use iPads/iPhones in day to day operations for thousands of employees.
We're looking for a iOS Engineering Lead. This role is hands-on in developing cutting edge mobile software application, making architectural decisions, mentoring and growing mobile engineering team.
- Objective-C, Swift, Foundation, Core Foundation, UIKit, Core Animation, Push Messaging, Core Data / SQLite
- Software development: separations of concerns, SOLID, OOP patterns, concurrency patterns
- Networking: OSI in general and great understanding of HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP
- Security: cryptography, secure coding
- Best practices: unit testing, static analysis, code review, dependency management
- Would be a plus: experience with any other mobile platforms or web
- Excellent people management skills providing strong leadership and motivation to the team.
- Experience in managing team and shipping commercially successful mobile product.
- Have great interest in building great software product.
- Have a firm understanding and strong opinions about software engineering (from low level details to high level concepts), able to support and encourage engineers to make great decisions fast.
- Understand how to manage development of the quickly growing product and can create practical, maintainable and reliable solutions.
- Self starter with a strong team ethic, willing to take responsibility for team goals.
- Clear communicator.
- Know how to focus on the most important things, so that we can ship and learn faster.
- Excited about leading and managing people.
- Ensure that iOS team is shipping great product in time and according to the roadmap.
- Lead and direct all day-to-day engineering activities.
- Act like a team and technical leader, providing support and mentoring every team member.
- Work with Web, Product and Customer-facing teams to design and develop new features.