is a simple no-code platform that helps companies save labor hours, digitize document processes, automate routine tasks, gather reliable data from the field and office. For instance, with the help of Fluix, Siemens Gamesa has installed the largest 604 MW offshore wind farm at Kriegers Flak in June 2021. Imagine, you will be working on a product used by field and office teams on some of the most complex and modern projects in the world!
Hundreds of businesses worldwide have already rolled out Fluix to optimize their processes and bridging the gap between the field team and offices.
Our team of over 50 employees in 6 locations is concentrated on empowering world-class enterprises with technology and mobility. Be a part of this journey and make a positive impact on the world with us!
Once Here You Will:
- Design and deliver customers’ and business problems solutions consistent with the existing product and its mission.
- Design CJMs, flowcharts, interactive prototypes for user testing to communicate solutions and validate hypotheses.
- Support by designing product initiatives focused on improving product retention, upsales, customer satisfaction, churn rate.
- Build, maintain and evolve the design system for the product.
- Communicate new product features to our users through landing pages, marketing emails, and in-app assets.
- Produce a range of design assets: product screens, prototypes, icons, animations, documentations, etc.
- Work with the whole Fluix Design Team to design and deliver consistent experiences across the product (mainly Fluix iOS and Android applications), focusing on customers’ and business’ problems solving.
- Work in close collaboration with engineers, marketers, Customer Success Managers, and other teams across the company to shape the future of Fluix.
- Research and observe customers’ behaviour, obstacles, and issues while using Fluix via participation on customer calls, gathering and analyzing their feedback, request, stats, and data.
- Clearly articulate and present your design ideas, hypothesis, solutions and provide clearly described documentation to them that will be used as a guidance by engineers and QA.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Support teams to understand the needs of our customers and suggest product improvements.
- Take a part in core value development (new features and expanding existing ones) as a part of the cross-functional team to bring industry-leading solutions to the market.
- Maintain and improve our design library on-demand.
- Report directly to the Head of Design.
What You’ll Bring Along:
- 4+ years (or 5+ major releases made where you played a crucial part) of product design experience.
- Excellent proficiency with major design and prototyping tools.
- Proven experience and expertise level.
- Strong understanding of human-centered design principles, iOS and Android design guidelines, sense of typography, composition, and conceptual thinking.
- Willing to learn and adopt new skills and knowledge fast and in a suitable way for business.
- Easy-going person.
- English pre-intermediate speaking level, at least.
What We Offer:
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Great benefits and solid salary level.
- Definitely great and interesting challenges that will be good for your career.
- Working with international, highly engaged peers.
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing between all Readdle designers!
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
- Friendly, motivated, and supportive teammates!