- Build distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant system in the cloud (AWS) using Go and Node.js
- Develop tools for running and monitoring the system and ensure reliable operations at optimal performance.
- Work closely with product manager and iOS development team to define architecture, protocols and requirements for new functionalities.
- Solid understanding of back-end technology stack, including networking stack and Linux system internals.
- Experience in Go and Node.js.
- Expertise in (at least one) of following technologies: PHP / Python / Ruby.
- Actual experience of following modern development best practices: unit testing, static analysis, code review, dependency management.
- Will be a plus:
- Actual experience with AWS services (SQS, DynamoDB, EC2);
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems;
- Contributions to the open-source community;
- Have product-oriented mindset.
- Work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details.
- Have blend of intelligence, integrity, communications skills and self-motivation.