is a B2B workflow automation and document management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), simplifying even the most complex business processes without the need for IT. Spun-out of an award-winning, mobile productivity company in 2014, Fluix helps digitally transform global midsize companies through automation, collaboration, and performance analysis of their day-to-day field-service operations. Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens, BMW, Scandinavian Airlines, Roche, Henry Schein, and hundreds of others.
Selling the Product Customers Love
As a Business Development Manager at Fluix, you’re part of a talented team making big things happen. With our solution, Fluix customers accomplish the goal of going completely paperless and eliminating the gap between field and office teams. That’s why development is driven by people not the status quo process. As a team, we set the vision together and move quickly to build a feedback-driven solution. You will own the sales pipeline: researching and qualifying leads, as well as consulting, presenting, and evangelizing new Fluix customers. As a Fluix Business Development Manager, you are a high performing professional with experience developing and managing relationships with people from different roles, cultures, and personalities. You are an outstanding communicator who thrives in a fast paced team environment, understands customer business, and consistently brings value to prospects and the home team.
How will your day look like at Fluix
You won’t really spend time waiting for direction from someone else on the team. You will need to be both creative yet systematic, hard-working, and organized. You will also need to have quite a lot of passion for delivering value and innovation to your prospects and drive most motivation from that.
Morning: Take a look at your calendar and mailbox. Prepare for the day’s meetings with those prospects you need to catch up with. But first, espresso. Mark the time slots when you have meetings with the team and try to get the most out of those (especially if you’re working remotely).
Mid-Afternoon: Learn more about prospects’ companies and industries. Develop a deeper understanding of why Fluix is valuable to them. Brainstorm with others on your team if needed, look at competitor products, and industry publications. List hypothesis of what may work for Fluix and come up with the list of to-do’s for the week.
Afternoon: Host customer calls, demos and write follow up emails. Partner with Sales Development Representatives and sales support personnel. Don’t forget about adding all your notes and observations to HubSpot, clean it up if needed, and start planning your next day's activities.
What you'll do:
- Own sales plan, aligned with Fluix objectives.
- Explore the market for Energy and Construction Industries.
- Identify the opportunities, partner with SDRs to launch outbound campaigns.
- Run activities to help prospects explore the value of Fluix for their businesses.
- Follow up on qualified inbound leads.
- Demonstrate Fluix value, key features, and the fit with the customer’s business at any level.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Success team to ensure the smooth transition of a new customer into using Fluix through time.
- Work with the marketing and engineering teams to execute sales strategy as we introduce product enhancements and/or release new products.
Essential for the Role:
- Be an expert in your Industry. If you have existing familiarity with Renewable Energy or Construction, great! If not, we’d like to see experience in selling IT or productivity solutions in a B2B setting. Either way, you never stop learning and researching the news and updates in your area.
- Know the product. Extremely well. And the ecosystem around it. This knowledge really helps during your prospect calls and demos, you become a true expert in their eyes and after all, you’re there to drive meaningful and valuable change for them.
- Take Ownership. Always come prepared for your calls and demos, try to remember as much about your prospects as possible to show that you really care about them. Fluix is the solution our customers use to drive efficiency and make their teams work better and focus on what they need to do. Be as focused and efficient for them, and leverage your colleagues in the sales process like a professional.
- Move Fast, Iterate Often, Make Decisions. Don’t forget to collaborate and communicate with the rest of the team, they’re the best source of knowledge, help, and support.
- Be Organized. Always. The calendar reference above is there for a purpose. Make sure you know what you’ll be doing throughout the day every day. Otherwise, you’ll get swamped with all the meetings, task-management, working with the CRM. Stay on top of it all.