Here’s how you fit in:
- You like being part of a team and enjoy working with other smart engineers.
- You’re a person, that sees a big picture and product goals above the code.
- You are an independent personality and a team player at the same time.
- You can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- You’re passioned to create a product, that solves consumer needs the best and the most successful way.
What you'll do:
- Develop interface and core product components.
- Design application architecture.
- Develop custom UI and product animation.
- Provide the code quality through code reviews & automated tests.
- Write integration with services such us Dropbox, Google drive etc..
- Create a lot of parsers to deliver fast and effective Smart search, Smart Hints and Smart inbox.
- Provide a deep research almost at every task.
- Analyze the code and always look one step ahead - how the code affects other elements of the architecture and how it will be used in the future.
You’ll be leading the way.
- We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Demonstrated technical strengths in Objective-C and iOS platform.
- Experience in Agile environment (Jira, Jira Agile, Scrum).
- Understanding technologies used in iOS development:
- Xcode, ObjectiveC, UIKit,
- Core Graphics,
- JSON / XML,
- NSURLSession / AFNetworking / HTTP,
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, Cocoa Pods.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Unit testing and best practices.