As a Product Marketing Manager at Readdle, you will be responsible for all the marketing activities for your product. In our case, this is a product that is used by millions of people worldwide. You will also craft the messaging and positioning. This is your chance to unleash your potential and creativity. Attention to every detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities of the product into benefits is crucial.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your product in the market.
- Sales – communicate the value proposition of the product to to the world.
- Develop the sales and marketing tools that support scalable growth.
- Product launch – plan and execute the launch of the product with design and tech teams.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Develop a strategy and manage the marketing programs that work across Readdle’s portfolio.
- Ensure scalability and deliver strong results using various marketing channels: email, advertising, press and partnerships.
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research, and be tight with the whole team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to customers and market influencers.
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented.
- Strong understanding of the online advertising business and the key associated trends.
- Strong knowledge and experience marketing digital products (LTV, CPI, retention, funnels).
- Strong design and product opinion.
- Experience in product development.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
- Passionate about business, marketing and technologies.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
- Fluent English.
- Basic coding skills would be a plus.
- Have true passion for the social media marketing that is inherent in day-to-day interactions and activities.
- Are collaborative and team-oriented, yet a self-starter.
- Have commitment to ensure all activities undertaken are as successful as possible.
- Strong business/ startup experience in founding or leading the company and its products.