Working within the Readdle marketing team, the Social Media Marketer is responsible for day-to-day marketing communication and execution of social media deliverables.
We are looking for a person with a bright personality, who can be the voice of Readdle products to millions of our users.
- Develop content strategies of the Readdle brand presence across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Act as a primary voice of Readdle on its social media channels and provide social campaigns & events that excite Readdle users
- Create a compelling brand image of Readdle as a company, who puts the customer needs first
- Provide feedback to Readdle team about users issues/ ideas/ feedback
- Support key product launches, announcements and initiatives
- Help Readdle users with all their questions instantly
- Create and manage online discussions about productivity, Readdle and tech world
- True passion for the social media marketing that is inherent in day-to-day interactions and activities
- Advanced knowledge of major and emerging social channels
- Proficient in social media analytics and measurement
- Ability to understand Readdle business and marketing objectives and how to translate those into social media communication
- Passion for working hard and be ready to put up with sleepless night
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with high attention to details
- Ability to work as a team member, yet you have to be proactive and take responsibility
- You should be plugged in into tech industry and know what’s going on
- Have true passion for the social media marketing that is inherent in day-to-day interactions and activities
- Are collaborative and team-oriented, yet a self-starter
- Have commitment to ensure all activities undertaken are as successful as possible