We're looking for a System Administrator to support growing infrastructure for Readdle’s engineers, designers, project managers, marketing team, and customer support representatives.
We are 99% Mac on the user side and 70% Linux on the server side.
- You will report directly to CTO and co-founder, who was doing this job among the others for the previous ten years.
- Ensure that internal Readdle services are working in a secure and highly available way.
- Ensure that everyone at Readdle’s Odessa office has great networking and computing experience.
- Help other offices and remote workers work efficiently with Readdle resources.
- Automate setting up servers for development and QA process.
- Automate account and device management throughout the company.
- Support infrastructure for readdle.com and other publicly facing web-sites.
- Networking: understanding of TCP/IP and application-level protocols
- Great knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) and understanding POSIX-based operating systems in general
- Experience with iptables, any VPN solution, nginx, ssh, any monitoring systems
- Some knowledge of shell scripting or other scripting languages
- Would be a plus any experience with RouterOS (MikroTik), Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Kind to co-workers who depend on your infrastructure
- Proven ability to assess problems and research solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills