- Build distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant system in the cloud using Golang.
- Develop tools for running and monitoring the system and ensure reliable operations at optimal performance.
- Work closely with product manager and iOS development team to define architecture, protocols and requirements for new functionalities.
- Solid understanding of back-end technology stack, including networking stack.
- Solid experience in professional enterprise development.
- Hands-on experience with Golang.
- Actual experience of the following development practices: unit testing, dependency management, etc..
- Experience with the following: MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Ansible.
Will be a plus:
- Following DevOps culture in development;
- Maths background;
- Contributions to the open-source community;
- Hands-on experience with several coding languages.
- You are passionate about the product you create.
- You always try to predict how your work impacts the user experience and the product results.
- You know how to deliver product quality in an optimal development time.
- You can see both: feature details and a big picture of the product.
- You are a self-driven personality with a blend of intelligence, integrity and communications skills.