is looking for a growth-obsessed marketer to help us realize our mission of harnessing technology to positively impact the lives of 1 billion people across the globe. You’ll take ownership of developing and executing Readdle’s user acquisition vision and strategy, working to drive growth in an already high-growth environment.
This is not a job for the faint-hearted. We’re looking for a true performance marketing pioneer to help us unlock the full potential of the paid and organic growth opportunity for Readdle. We want to be famous, and famously loved for changing the world for the better and we want to rewrite the marketing rulebook as we do it.
This is about establishing a highly scalable and sustainable marketing engine for growth. You should have a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience across the full breadth of paid and organic disciplines including digital advertising (paid-search, paid-social, mobile, video, programmatic, and native advertising), ASO, and SEO. And at your heart be an entrepreneur.
What will you do:
- Acquisition marketing. You’ll grow existing acquisition marketing channels and bring new ones to the mix always focusing on ROI and size of opportunity. You’ll oversee all paid and organic channels and be responsible for collaborating with the wider marketing and product team to ensure the delivery of a seamless full-funnel experience.
- Testing and growing new channels. The playbook is only partly written and there’s a long way to grow. You’ll have freedom, resources, and headcount to try whatever you want and to work with other teams to drive hyper-growth.
- Team leadership. Build and lead a growing team of high-performing marketers and nurture them into a world-class acquisition marketing team.
- Proven track record of driving user and revenue growth at scale harnessing acquisition marketing.
- Expertise in testing and growing multiple media channels simultaneously and experience of running measurable ROI-positive activity across the whole marketing mix – organic, paid, online, offline.
- Ability to execute. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and delivering campaigns end-to-end.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge and experience in the analysis of rich data sets and driving actionable insights.
- Strong team leadership credentials and exceptional people coaching skills.
Also nice to have:
- That “at home” feeling in a high-growth environment - you already know what it feels like to move incredibly fast and keep the graphs moving up and to the right.
- Experience working with digital subscription products.
- Experience in working across multiple markets in multiple languages, targeting disparate consumer segments.
- Extensive experience in managing media and creative agencies.
What you'll get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas