Fluix is a software as a service document management solution for companies of all sizes. The collaborative service offers everything to build and control the flow of documents from the office to mobile employees and back, all from the cloud.
We are looking for a Head of Sales, who will be responsible for creating and implementing sales strategy for Fluix . You will be closely working with company founding team to coordinate sales, product and marketing strategy for the service.
As a Head of Sales you will have the opportunity to shape the Global Sales strategy in collaboration with Marketing Leadership and Demand Generation. We will measure our success together by hitting and exceeding our sales goals, by creating a working Sales playbook for different markets and verticals along with the market fit learnings.
Currently using Fluix: Siemens, Scandinavian Airlines, Comfort Systems USA, Alaska Airlines, Ludwig Freytag and hundreds of others.
- Establish and execute sales process to reach and exceed sales quota both individually and for the whole team.
- Recruit, train and integrate new sales team members into the process.
- Find, qualify, close key prospects, ensure effective implementation of the whole sales cycle.
- Act as a brand voice for Readdle’s products and solutions.
- Identify and proactively reach out to potential customers, build case studies and knowledge on how businesses solve their problems with Fluix and mobile technologies overall.
- Build relationships with prospects and existing customers to impact the future of the product.
- Work collaboratively with founding team, marketing, and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we further develop existing solutions and/or release new products.
- Participate in marketing and lead generating activities, both inbound and outbound.
- Proven track record in implementing sales process, achieving or exceeding personal and team goals.
- Experience with selling technology solutions or services (preferably SaaS) in a transactional manner.
- Understanding how organizations using technology to run their business better from tech, process, and people perspective.
- Experience with calling on decision makers and executives.
- Ability to figure out what needs to be done to reach goals and being able to execute it.
- Previous experience with SaaS solutions or with annual subscription sales model a major plus!
- Fluent English is a must.
Personality, we are looking for:
- You understand business needs and goals of a customer across different industries.
- You have a sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethics.
- You can work as an individual contributor, as well as build a successful team.
- You can make decisions under time pressure and/or lack of information.
- You still love to learn new things and learn them quickly.
- You are passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact.
- Your colleagues would say, that you are a great team player with a high level of integrity.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm, this all describes your bright personality.