Fluix marketing team is looking for a creative, detail-oriented web designer who is passionate about creating elegant visuals for Readdle marketing communications and will play a key role raising the marketing effectiveness and company revenue.
We need an experienced individual who is excited to take ownership of his tasks and deliver tangible results.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Sophisticated sense of design & style.
- Strong design fundamentals.
- Passion for user experience.
- Strong understanding of responsive design systems.
- Extensive experience with Responsive and mobile design techniques.
- Ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences.
- Working understanding of marketing best practices.
- Can build things that people will blog and tweet about.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and composing.
- Capable of taking pixel perfect Photoshop artwork and executing into HTML and CSS.
Will be a plus:
- Product-oriented mindset and understands what user-oriented design is.
- Passion to create a product design that is the most comfortable, aesthetic and functional at the same time.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Provide design and production support for high visibility product launches and marketing communications.
- Understand creative and marketing objectives for each product assigned.
- Design brand-right layouts for Web sources with an eye to performance and ease of use.
- Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork.
- Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.