We're looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join Fluix sales team.
This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing product.
This position requires direct involvement with the sales team. As we’re building out the unit, there will be plenty of opportunities for growth. You can potentially become a full-fledged global sales team leader.
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Scheduling demos for account managers.
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- Blend of strategic thinking and meticulous, swift tactical execution.
- Not afraid to think outside the box!.
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales.
- Comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections.
- Strong email writing skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Well organized, go-getter mentality.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to help an early-stage company grow.
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers.
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers.
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent English.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proactive and self-starter attitude.
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy.
- Ethical and honest approach.
- Friendly and strong demeanor.
- Previous experience selling SaaS products in the SMB market.
- Previous experience in Sales.
You should have:
Get a chance to become a part of a very dynamic and ambitious team of sales and marketing pros. Sharpen your skills, learn and grow by joining a Readdle family of professionals.