If you need to convert an email message or attachment to a PDF, try PDF Converter. It can easily turn any file on your iPhone or iPad into a PDF. Get it now if you haven't done so yet.
How to convert an email text to a PDF:
- Make sure you have PDF Converter installed.
- Open the email you want to convert.
- Tap and hold on it to select the text.
- Drag blue markers to expand the selection area and tap Copy.
- Launch PDF Converter and open the Clipboard tab.
- Tap Convert at the top right.
How to Convert an Email Attachment to a PDF
- Make sure you have PDF Converter on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the needed email.
- Tap and hold on the attachment icon.
- Select Convert to PDF. If you can't see this option, swipe right, tap the More icon, enable the toggle Convert to PDF and tap Done.
- Wait for a couple of seconds until your file is converted. Tap Go to File to view your PDF in PDF Converter.