Got an insightful newsletter or an important receipt you want to archive for later? You can easily turn this email into a PDF to keep it handy even while offline. We’ll show you an easy way to save an email as a PDF on iPhone – all you’ll need is any email app and PDF Expert, the ultimate PDF editor for iOS.
How to save an email as a PDF on iPhone and iPad:
- Get PDF Expert for free. You’ll need it to save PDFs from your email app.
- Launch your email app and open the email you want to save.
- Find the option to print the email. For example, in Mail, you need to tap the Reply button and select Print.
- Use the two-finger reverse-pinch gesture to enlarge the preview. Alternatively, you can tap & hold down on the print preview image till you see page options, then tap again on the image, so that it becomes full screen.
- Tap the share icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select PDF Expert to save this email as a PDF.
Now you can access your PDF document in PDF Expert. The app lets you easily read it, make notes, and even edit the actual text.
How to save a PDF attachment from email on iPhone:
Now, let’s see how to quickly save any PDF attachment you receive over email:
- Make sure you have PDF Expert installed on your iPhone.
- In your email app, open the email with the attachment you want to save.
- Tap the PDF attachment to open it.
- Find the share icon and tap it.
- Select Copy to PDF Expert to save the email attachment on your iPhone.
With PDF Expert, you can easily view this attachment, add notes or signatures, edit the text, or merge it with other files.
Get PDF Expert, the ultimate PDF editor for your iPhone and iPad!