When you need to convert a picture to a PDF, use PDF Converter. It can convert any file on your iPhone and iPad into a PDF document. Get it now if you haven’t done so yet.
Here's how to convert a JPEG or PNG file to a PDF:
- Launch PDF Converter and select the Photos tab.
- Choose the image you want to convert. You can tap Camera to take a photo. PDF Converter asks to access your camera; tap OK in the pop-up message.
- Your image is saved and opened as a PDF file. You can find it in the Documents tab.
How to Convert Multiple Photos to PDF
- Make sure you have PDF Converter installed.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Select at the top right and choose the images you want to convert.
- Tap at the bottom left.
- Choose Convert to PDF. If you can’t see this option, swipe right, tap the More icon, enable the toggle Convert to PDF and tap Done.
- PDF Converter has converted your images to a PDF. On the next screen, tap Go to File to view your PDF. Each photo is displayed as a separate page in the PDF file.