You can easily save a web page as a PDF document using PDF Converter. It can convert any file on your iPhone or iPad to PDF. Get it now if you haven't done so yet.
How to save a web page to a PDF with the Safari extension
- Make sure you have PDF Converter installed.
- Launch Safari and open the web page you want to convert.
- Tap at the bottom left.
- Select Convert to PDF. If you can't see this option, swipe right, tap the More icon, enable the toggle Convert to PDF and tap Done.
- Wait until the web page is saved in PDF. Tap Go to File to view it in PDF Converter.
How to create a PDF from a web page with the Clipboard
- Make sure you have PDF Converter on your iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Safari web page you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap the web page address.
- Drag blue markers to select the address and tap Copy.
- Launch PDF Converter and open the Clipboard tab. Your web page is displayed here.
- Tap Convert at the top right.
- PDF Converter saves this web page in PDF.
- Tap at the top right to print, rename, or share this PDF file.
To see the PDFs you create, open the Documents tab in PDF Converter.