Came across an interesting article or website you want to save for later? Instead of bookmarking it, you can save a webpage as a PDF on your iPhone. This way, you can view the content offline or even if the website is down.
Let’s see how to save a webpage on iPhone and iPad using PDF Expert, the ultimate PDF editor.
How to save a webpage as a PDF in Safari:
- Get PDF Expert for free. You’ll need it to save a PDF from your browser.
- Open Safari and jump to the website you’d like to save.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- At the top of the Share Sheet, tap Options > and choose PDF instead of Automatic, then tap Done.
- Select Copy to PDF Expert to save the entire webpage as a PDF. In PDF Expert, you can easily read and annotate this page.
As you can see, in Safari you can save a website as a PDF in just a few steps.
How to save a webpage as a PDF in Google Chrome:
- Download PDF Expert for free if you haven’t done so yet.
- Launch Google Chrome and navigate to the webpage you’d like to save as a PDF.
- Tap the share icon at the top right of the screen and select Print.
- Tap & hold down on the print preview image till you see page options as shown below.
- Tap on the image again, so it opens in full screen.
- Tap the share icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select PDF Expert to save the webpage as a PDF in PDF Expert.
Once you have converted the desired webpage into a PDF, you can use PDF Expert to read it, make notes, merge a few pages into a single file, and much more.
Get PDF Expert and enjoy the ultimate PDF experience on your iPhone and iPad!