- Enrich Fluix well-structured web applications with unique and challenging features.
- Expand Fluix UI kit with new web-based components.
- Contribute to the most complex parts of Fluix, such as PDF viewer, workflow builder and other.
- Cover the most critical functionality with independent unit-tests.
- Continuously improve and optimize the usability and performance of web applications.
- Produce well-tested, production-ready code.
- Work closely with QA and design teams.
- Participate in architecture and infrastructure decisions.
- Participate in daily scrum team activities, such as stand ups, sprint demos, retrospectives, grooming and estimating.
- Share new ideas and be ready to deliver them.
- Over 3 years of software development.
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns.
- Understanding of RESTful API development.
- Experience in technologies and tools used in web development:
- One of: BEM/OOCSS/SMACSS or other methodology;
- One of: SASS/LESS/PostCSS;
- Webpack or other build system.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with statically typed languages.
- Experience with D3.js.
- Event-driven and functional programming skills.
- Past experience and active interest in other programming languages and other programming platforms.
- Own OpenSource project or active contribution to one of the existing projects.
- Have product-oriented mindset.
- Work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- Can show independent attitude and be a team player at the same time.
- Understand that product quality and business needs are more important than perfect code in a vacuum.