Fluix is a software as a service document management solution for companies of all sizes. The collaborative service offers everything to build and control the flow of documents from the office to mobile employees and back, all from the cloud. Fluix’s iOS app enables users to create, annotate, fill out and sign PDF forms /agreements on the go.
As a Head of Sales you will be responsible for creating and implementing sales strategy for Fluix service. You will be closely working with company founding team to coordinate sales, product and marketing strategy for the service.
Target clients will be mid-sized businesses across different verticals, in particular, construction, legal, financial, field sales and healthcare.
Currently using Fluix: Siemens, BMW, Scandinavian Airlines, Roche, Henry Schein and hundreds of others.
- Ability to understand business needs and goals of a customer across different industries.
- Sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethics.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and build a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to make decisions under time pressure and/or lack of information.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact.
- Establish and execute sales process to reach and exceed sales quota both individually and for the whole team.
- Recruit, train and integrate new sales team members into the process.
- Find, qualify, close key prospects, ensure effective implementation of the whole sales cycle.
- Act as a brand voice for Readdle’s products and solutions.
- Identify and proactively reach out to potential customers, build case studies and knowledge on how businesses solve their problems with Fluix and mobile technologies overall.
- Build relationships with prospects and existing customers to impact the future of the product.
- Work collaboratively with founding team, marketing, and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we further develop existing solutions and/or release new products.
- Participate in marketing and lead generating activities, both inbound and outbound.
Skills &Qualifications needed:
- Proven track record in implementing sales process, achieving or exceeding personal and team goals.
- Experience with selling technology solutions or services (preferably SaaS) in a transactional manner.
- Understanding how organizations using technology to run their business better from tech, process, and people perspective.
- Experience with calling on decision makers and executives.
- Experience with enterprise/custom built software or SaaS is a plus.
- Ability to figure out what needs to be done to reach goals and being able to execute it.
- Previous experience with SaaS solutions or with annual subscription sales model a major plus!
- Fluent English is a must.