Readdle is looking for a Head of Talent to serve as a strategic partner to the CEO and executive team in proactively driving people strategy with alignment to business vision and goals.
- We are looking for a trusted advisor and talented contributor to bring HR expertise to company leaders, to make Readdle achieve its goals with the successful, engaged and productive team.
Head of Talent will design and direct the people agenda that enables the company’s objectives to attract, engage and retain a high-performing, collaborative people.
- This role is providing strategic leadership and operational management for all HR initiatives, always keeping alignment with the vision, values, goals and overall Readdle culture.
- The successful candidate will have a strong proven track record in developing strategies for employee engagement, organizational & people development, performance management and people operations. As a team leader of an HR team, this person is strategic and inspirational.
THE FUNCTION & OBJECTIVES:
- Be a counselor, a coach and a strategic advisor on all human capital matters and their impact on the business objectives.
- Operate as a senior leader with contributions to the company’s strategy, priorities, results.
- Build and lead a world-class, innovative HR function that supports and drives the business.
- Create alignment around Readdle values and goals.
- Strengthen employee engagement and productivity.
- Create opportunities for professional and personal growth in Readdle Team, create a fast-learning culture within all the relevant Talent Development activities.
- Lead the full range of HR functions including organizational design and performance, talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation & benefits, HRIS administration, succession management, while also leading corporate office facility and administrative services.
- 8+ years of direct experience managing HR disciplines, including organizational development, talent acquisition, learning and development, people operations and compensation & benefits.
- Experience in leading and coaching an executive team.
- Experience in creating alignment across geographically distributed offices, bringing the team together under connected cultural dynamic linked to business strategy.
- Experience in building and scaling HR systems, programs and processes.
- Experience in a change management, along with a demonstrated ability to drive significant transitions and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
- Possesses strong business acumen and ability to quickly link strategic management with real activities and operations.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Comfortable using data to make decisions.