PDF Expert lets you read and annotate PDF documents, highlight text, make notes, draw with your finger and save these changes which are compatible with Preview and Adobe Acrobat! Moreover, PDF Expert is the only iPad application that can fill in PDF forms!
With PDF Expert you can:
- Fill out forms. Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
- Open huge PDF documents in seconds and scroll through them fast and smooth.
- Sign PDF documents. Sign contracts, agreements or statements with your own handwritten signature.
- Sync any folder on Dropbox or any WebDAV storage with a local folder on the iPad
- Annotate PDF documents. Highlight text, create notes, draw with your finger, underline and strike-through words.
- Save bookmarks in PDF. This lets you make table of contents for your document right on the iPad.
PDF Expert can get documents from any place you may need: PDF files from the desktop computers, email attachments, documents on the Dropbox, GoogleDocs and even in other iPad applications.
Annotations made with PDF Expert are saved within the document in accordance with the PDF format specification. Thus PDF Expert can edit highlights, text notes and other annotations created in Apple Preview or Adobe Acrobat Reader. At the same time this lets you share annotated files with friends and co-workers.
Sync with Dropbox
With a single tap the whole folder can be two-way synced to the Dropbox or any WebDAV storage.
Copy Files From Mac and PC
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad via USB cable. As well you can connect to the iPad running PDF Expert via Wi-Fi and use it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software required.
Stamp a PDF
Add predefined stamps or create custom ones from the iPad photo library.
Finalize signature and field data before sharing the document.
Email the summary of annotations to overview all essential mark ups.
Share the file by email to edit existing annotations.
"This app features a slew of PDF editing options, generous cloud storage options, a smart "recents" feature, bookmarks, signature support and more."
"PDF Expert provides a lightweight approach that allows employees in the field to complete a PDF form and submit the updated version of the document through eMail."