PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer and annotation tool for iPhone/iPod Touch. Read and annotate PDF documents, highlight text, make notes and save these changes being compatible with Preview and Acrobat. Moreover, PDF Expert is the only iPhone application that can fill in PDF forms!
Read and annotate PDFs the way you want
- Fill out forms. Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
- Open large PDF documents in seconds and scroll through them fast and smooth.
- Sign PDF documents. Sign contracts or agreements with
your own signature.
- Sync any folder on Dropbox or any WebDAV storage with a local folder on the iPhone
- Annotate PDF documents. Highlight text, create notes, underline and strike-out words.
- Save bookmarks in PDF. This lets you make table of contents for your document right on the iPad.
PDF Expert can get documents from any place you may need: PDF files from the desktop computers, email attachments, documents on the Dropbox, GoogleDocs and even in other iPhone applications.
Fill in and sign an agreement or a contacts to finalize the PDF documents right on the iPhone. Once the document is completed, it can be easily email back or uploaded to cloud storage for further processing.
Annotations made with PDF Expert are saved within the document in accordance with the PDF format specification. Thus PDF Expert can edit highlights, text notes and other annotations created in Apple Preview or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Sync with Dropbox
With a single tap the whole folder can be two-way synced to the Dropbox or any other WebDAV storage.
Copy Files From Mac and PC
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPhone via USB cable. Otherwise connect to the iPhone running PDF Expert via Wi-Fi and use it like a wireless flash drive.
Finalize signature and field data before emailing the document.
Email annotation summary to overview all essential markups.
Share the file by email to edit existing annotations within any PDF editor.
Stamp a PDF
Add predefined stamps or create custom ones from the iPad photo library.