Meet retina ready PDF Converter for iPad from @Readdle and win 5 promo codes
8 May, 2012
Finally, PDF Converter looks super sharp on the New iPad. The update brings retina resolution and minor improvements. It is absolutely free for all existing users.
iPad has become an indispensable productivity tool for millions of people. Have you ever thought that you can convert any files into PDFs right on your iPad? PDF Converter will do that for you. You can get a good-looking PDF file from Doc, Excel, Word, JPG, PNG, web-page, etc. There are many hard-to-use web services, that will do the conversion. However, PDF Converter ensures security since your files will never leave the iPad – yes, you don’t need Internet connection for that.
We are fans of simplicity and great design. PDF Converter comes as an ultimately balanced sharp application, focusing on one simple task – converting everything into PDFs. Numerous reviews and mention by TheNextWeb, Wired, TUAW, CultOfMac and other credible sources have pointed out PDF Converters indispensability. For example, if you want to convert a web-page into a PDF file, simple add “pdf” in an address bar and the PDF Converter will automatically open and convert the page. It is very convenient for tickets and receipts.
There are dozens of other uses. We would like to hear from you how will you use PDF Converter for iPad.
The winners will be announced in 24 hours.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Scanner Pro 4.5 adds real-time border detection (5 Promos Giveaway)
- Readdle is giving away 5 promo codes for the latest PDF Expert for iPad
- How to get files from ReaddleDocs into Documents?
- Documents for iPhone is LIVE!
- [Infographic] How big is the AppStore? (*2)
- Readdle's new free Calendars app joins the race
- Readdle at Macworld iWorld 2013
- Macworld Expo with @Readdle (free passes for #iFan13 show)
- Documents by Readdle
- Calendars and Google sync issues