is looking for a growth-obsessed marketer to help us realize our mission of harnessing technology to positively impact the lives of 1 billion people across the globe. You’ll take ownership of developing and executing Readdle’s SEO user acquisition vision and strategy, working to drive growth in an already high-growth environment.
This is not a job for the faint-hearted. We’re looking for a true SEO marketing pioneer to help us unlock the full potential of the SEO growth opportunity for Readdle. We want to be famous, and famously loved for changing the world for the better and we want to rewrite the marketing rulebook as we do it.
This is about establishing a highly scalable and sustainable SEO marketing engine for growth. You should have a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience across the full breadth of SEO techniques, tools, and KPIs. And at your heart be an entrepreneur.
What will you do:
- Own Readdle’s SEO strategy
- Deliver a technical workstream to our engineering teams to maintain and establish best SEO practices within our technical architecture
- Design and execute a content strategy that maximizes visitation, subscriptions, and revenue generated by SEO
- Reporting – Manage SEO reports and deliver them to the team on a weekly and monthly cadence
- Attribution – Collaborate with the team to build and evolve a data-driven attribution model. Conceptualize ideas, test, optimize, and repeat
- Team leadership. Build and lead a growing team of high-performing SEO specialists and nurture them into a world-class performance team. Manage relationships with internal teams and stakeholders, creating strong relationships across the business to support the delivery of paid media strategies. Build the marketing capabilities and measurement framework to optimize returns
- Channel Support & Collaboration – Provide support and collaboration on additional channels and how they play into the customer journey – Paid performance media, Direct Mail, Email Marketing, Organic Social, etc.
- Proven track record of driving user and revenue growth at scale harnessing SEO within digitally and mobile-led marketing organizations
- A background in delivering success in both technical and content-driven SEO
- Ability to execute. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and delivering campaigns end-to-end
- Good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
- Proven knowledge and experience of SEO tools and methodologies
- Experience with web analytics tools Understanding and/or experience in using Tag Management systems or customized tracking systems
- Extensive experience in technical SEO
- Good understanding of new data technologies and a passion to keep abreast of change
- Strengths in proactive problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge and experience in the analysis of rich data sets and driving actionable insights
- Strong team leadership credentials and exceptional people coaching skills
Also nice to have:
- That “at home” feeling in a high-growth environment - you already know what it feels like to move incredibly fast and keep the graphs moving up and to the right
- Experience working with digital subscription products
- Experience in working across multiple markets in multiple languages, targeting disparate consumer segments
What you'll get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacityInnovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas