Readdle is looking for a QA Engineer for Fluix team to deliver high-quality software products through continuous application quality control.
Once there, you will have a perspective to grow and the opportunity to develop as an automation engineer in the future. As a member of the QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of Fluix
Daily, you’ll work with our talented engineering team, and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on our users.
What you'll do:
- As a part of the Scrum team, execute manual tests.
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test documentation.
- Estimate and deliver the required testing time.
- Create, document, and analyze bugs.
- Close cooperation with developers, support team, and designers.
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute, and troubleshoot test cases.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to maintain our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments, and other development tools utilized for staging and production environments.
Here’s how you fit in:
- At least 1 year of experience in manual testing.
- Practical Ui/Ux testing experience.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques.
- Experience with test documentation.
- Experience with Jira/Testrail or similar.
- Intermediate English.
- Familiarity with WebDriver (Java/Kotlin) would be a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile testing will be a plus.
- Familiarity with iOS/macOS will be a plus.
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.