is the best personal email client and a revolutionary email for teams. Spark's mission is to simplify communication with email. In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on the iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
Going further, we built Spark to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams with a revolutionary collaborative experience.
About the role:
Spark's team is on the lookout for a top-notch Senior Front-end Engineer who is passionate about complex UI Development and who will help us build a desktop cross-platform version of Spark using React and Electron. In this role, you can do the best work in your career and help millions of people with their daily work.
What you will do:
- Develop Spark for Desktop (Windows, Mac) using React, Electron
- Develop interface and core product components
- Design application architecture
- Develop custom UI and product animation
- Provide the code quality through code reviews & automated tests.
- Solid expertise in front-end technologies: React, TypeScript
- Solid programming fundamentals, such as algorithms, design patterns
- Understanding of the full desktop development life cycle
- Automation testing experience
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented person
- You are passionate about the product you create
- You can see both: feature details and a big picture of the product
- You always try to predict how your work impacts the user experience and the product results.
Woule be a plus (but not required):
- Experience with other programming languages (i.e. Java, C#)
- Experience with Rx.js, fp-ts.
What you will get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customer first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users.
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success.
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity.
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.