- If nothing stands between you and your love for Android development, you’re “The One” we’ve been waiting for.
What we want you to do:
You’ll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our new native Android app from design to production.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Lead development of the first version of Spark for Android.
- Working closely with product manager, designers and iOS team members to use existing platform solutions.
- Provide consistent delivery of high quality product.
- Over 5 years of software development for Android.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK.
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns.
- Published Android applications on Google Play.
- Experience developing with the NDK.
- Knowledge of Objective-C and iOS development would be a plus.
- Have product-oriented mindset.
- Understand how to manage development of the quickly growing product and can create practical, maintainable and scalable solutions.
- Have a passion to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.