At Readdle, we built Spark
to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams. In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
In April 2019, Spark made its way to Android
to help even more people love email again and reach Inbox Zero for the first time. Since then, our team has focused on achieving feature parity across iOS and Android versions of Spark to make sure you have the same premium experience on all platforms.
- Development of core product functionality of Spark for Android.
- Working closely with product managers, designers, and iOS team members to use existing platform solutions.
- Provide consistent delivery of a high-quality product.
- Over 3 years of software development for Android.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK.
- Solid knowledge of memory management and software design patterns.
Would be a plus but not required:
- Published Android applications on Google Play.
- Knowledge of C++, Objective-C + Swift and iOS/Mac Development.
- Experience developing with the Android NDK and C.
- Have a product-oriented mindset.
- Understand how to manage the development of the quickly growing product and can create practical, maintainable and scalable solutions.
- Have a passion to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- You’re someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you’re looking for the perfect role that has great leadership, challenging product vision, and a work hard/play hard company culture - then you should be with us ;)