Readdle is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our team and help us deliver high-quality software products through continuous application quality control. As a member of the QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for our applications’ production quality.
Daily, you’ll work with our talented engineering team and your decisions will directly impact the millions of users who rely on Readdle products in their daily life.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing manual test coverage with UI automation.
- Creating test plans and test suits for UI Test according to sprint goals.
- Creating UI autotests that cover new features using Espresso or UI Automator.
- Ensuring a smooth CI/CD process in close cooperation with the engineering team.
- Maintaining test stability.
- Coaching and mentoring QA team members with regard to writing UI tests.
- Reviewing other members' pull requests and making comments as a part of training.
- Estimating and delivering the required testing within a two-week sprint cycle.
- You have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details.
- You can work effectively in the situation of tradeoffs between functionality, complexity, and time.
- You demonstrate a high level of independency and still cooperate as a team player.
- You are adaptable and flexible to switch between contexts and tasks.
- You are able to provide constructive feedback and share your opinion on the product features.
- You are passionate to create best-in-class products.
- A minimum of 3 years in QA and at least 1 year of experience in UI automation.
- Practical Ui/Ux testing experience is a must.
- Decent knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques.
- Experience with test documentation.
- Experience with Azure/Jira/Testrail or similar.
- Intermediate English.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with mobile testing or familiarity with iOS/macOS, or familiarity with Android.
Would be plus:
- Experience with Android UI test automation using Espresso or UI Automator.
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.