Fluix team is looking for a creative, detail-oriented product designer who is passionate about creating seamless, elegant experiences for our customers. We need an experienced individual who is excited to take ownership of tasks and deliver tangible results.
- Define and solve the possible problems for both the Fluix web portal and iOS client.
- Create articulable, valuable, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Create wireframes, low and high fidelity designs as well as the prototypes.
- Prepare complete, polished, and detailed documentation, specs, and comps to team members.
- Continually seek to understand the capabilities and technical constraints of Fluix to be able to improve them.
- Participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency.
- Analyze available data to make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate on evolving, integrating, and improving the ways to communicate at the ideation-design-development stages.
Skills & Qualifications needed:
- You must have at least 4 years of product design experience for both web and iOS platforms.
- Your deep understanding of the design principles is crucial. You can think through user problems, find reasonable and valuable solutions, mock them up in details, and prove and articulate your decisions for the rest of the team.
- You understand the difference between easy-to-use and intuitive, beautiful and emotional designs.
- You're familiar with design tool space.
- You use data, user research, and your own vision based on a high expertise level to guide your design decisions.
- You're ready to be a team player for a company building a product huge corporations use daily.
- You're willing to be structured and efficient in your own workflow.
- You're able to work productively in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks ways to become a better designer every day to improve your skills and knowledge base, and to implement them to make the products better.
- You're a perfectionist and care about tiny details but clearly understand acceptability limits.
- Self-motivated to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Willing to provide start-to-finish results without additional assistance from manager's side.
- Ability to work independently.
- Easy-going person.