Readdle is looking for a highly professional Product Manager to lead product development of our products. This role is responsible for product development with an optimal balance between product functionality, technology, and user experience.
That’s why we’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to help our company grow quickly and achieve goals. You will work directly with the senior team and founders to define customer requirements and collaborate with design and engineering to create the vision of a product. And you will facilitate QA and Customer Support team to ship the final product to our customers.
About the Role:
We need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively. This person would also take on the following responsibilities:
- Managing every moment of products lifecycle from strategic planning through operational coordination of development.
- Create products roadmaps, evaluate risks and set development priorities.
- Maximizing products business value.
- Specifying market requirements and user needs for current and future products.
- Providing product upgrades based on the user behavior analysis.
- Driving the solution set across development, design, marketing and sales team.
- Experience in software product management.
- Strong understanding of mobile industry.
- Passion for and ability to understand consumer needs and deliver great solutions.
- Experience in mobile and web analytics, user behavior metrics and methodologies for analyze user feedback.
- Strong organizational skills: task prioritization, effective time management, meeting facilitation, conflict resolution and risk identification.
- Additional experience related with Android technologies and desktop applications would be a plus.
- Have entrepreneurial approach to product development.
- Can create solution set with a focus on product functionality and user needs.
- Have design-oriented thinking — understands what good design is.
- Effectively communicate product plans and development goals to team members.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Can effectively drive projects from concept through execution and launch.
- Are passionate about user experience, product functionality and business needs.