Readdle is looking for a QA Engineer for Fluix team to deliver high-quality software products through continuous application quality control.
Once there, you will have a perspective to grow and the opportunity to develop as an automation engineer in the future. As a member of the QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of Fluix
Daily, you’ll work with our talented engineering team, and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on our users.
What you'll do:
- As a part of the Scrum team, execute manual tests
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test documentation
- Estimate and deliver the required testing time
- Create, document, and analyze bugs
- Close cooperation with developers, support team, and designers
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute, and troubleshoot test cases
- Work closely with the Engineering team to maintain our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments, and other development tools utilized for staging and production environments
Here’s how you fit in:
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- Practical Ui/Ux testing experience
- Experience with mobile testing
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques
- Experience with test documentation
- Experience with Jira/Testrail or similar
- Intermediate English
- Familiarity with WebDriver (Java/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Familiarity with Android OS will be a plus
What you will get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customer first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users.
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone’s success.
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity.
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.