Readdle is looking for a CRM campaign analytics executive to help us realize our mission of harnessing technology to positively impact the lives of 1 billion people across the globe. You’ll support us in championing a ‘test and learn’ culture across customer acquisition, retention, brand loyalty, engagement, and ultimately, sales growth.
We want to be famous, and famously loved for changing the world for the better and we want to rewrite the marketing rulebook as we do it. This is about establishing a highly scalable and sustainable CRM engine for growth. A passionate campaign analytics professional, you continue to develop your knowledge to keep ahead and uncover new ways to engage with our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Building the ‘test and learn’ roadmap by defining goals, aligning with stakeholders, and assessing priorities and risks.
- Producing analysis and delivering insight, to evaluate campaigns and learn from the results, using this insight to shape future campaign plans. Immediate priority to shine a light on the performance of website conversion pages being served by CRM campaigns.
- Deliver bespoke and informative analysis to help improve, shape, and optimise customer and marketing campaigns. You’ll need to balance the level of complexity in analysis vs. time to deliver and make impact.
- Develop a shared understanding of baseline metrics, optimisation areas and be able to produce reporting to all levels of the organisation. Measure sales results in collaboration with other teams to build more robust campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns are built and delivered to answer business questions, and that the customer selections are accurate. Deprioritise activity by stepping back to see the bigger picture.
- 2+ years in marketing analytics or performance marketing with experience in a startup or agency environment advantageous.
- Experience analysing marketing strategies, channels and lifecycle identifying areas of opportunity and optimisation.
- Ability to examine data critically to extract meaningful insights.
- Able to communicate findings clearly to non-technical colleagues.
- Experience producing insight from data related to marketing campaigns.
- Confidence in using A/B testing tools to measure incrementality in a mobile-first environment.
Also nice to have:
- This is not a highly technical role requiring proficiency in SQL. However, the experience of working with tools like Google Analytics, Braze & Amplitude is advantageous.
What you'll get:
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success.
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.