is one of the best apps to handle or edit PDFs on Mac and iOS. Repeatedly marked as "App of the year" and "Apple Editor’s Choice app" in App Store PDF Expert is the best PDF editor for Mac on the market.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
About the role:
As a Product Engineer, you’ll face the most challenging tasks in your career and opportunities to make a great impact — build a productivity app that really helps millions of people.
we have included more info on how our PDF Expert team works and whom we are looking for.
What you will do:
- Develop core product components and user interface
- Design application architecture
- Provide code quality through code reviews & automated tests
- Write integration with services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Provide deep research almost at every task
- Analyse the code and always look one step ahead - how the code affects other elements of the architecture and how it will be used in the future.
- Great experience developing applications using Swift and Objective-C
- XCode, Instruments
- Strong understanding of SOLID, OOP patterns, concurrency patterns
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Memory management and optimizations
- Comfortable working with UIKit, Core Graphics, iCloud Services, Foundation, GCD
- You’re a person who sees a big picture and product goals above the code
- You are an independent personality and a team player at the same time
- You’re passionate to create a product, that solves consumer needs the best and the most successful way.
What you will get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customer first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users.
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success.
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity.
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.