Fluix marketing team is seeking a Web Developer to create data-driven user experiences for Fluix. Web Developer who will be primary focus on marketing department development efforts for web-based projects, implementing robust and lasting solutions.
We are seeking a developer to create data-driven user experiences for Fluix.io. Responsibilities for this developer include building quality user experiences and participating in all aspects of the web development process. A proven ability to develop new sites from scratch with the latest technologies is desired. Working within established platforms to migrate to newer technologies means you are flexible and can introduce new ideas/code and have the collaboration skills to deliver results while transitioning from older to newer deliverables, for example from a marketing only site to an e-commerce site that educates and nurtures new and existing visitors prior to purchase.
You will work in a highly collaborative development environment and develop complex code for front-end websites and/or integrations with other eCommerce systems.
- Primary focus: marketing department development efforts for web-based projects, implementing robust and lasting solutions.
- Communicates clearly to conceptualize, prototype and deliver v1.0 marketing projects quickly. Iterates with quality and efficiency. Enjoys fast-paced environment and team collaboration, seeking feedback regularly.
- Uses web best practices and experience to constantly improve customer-driven web experiences and web analytics to test results and ROI.
- Aware and experienced in software development best practices (HTML5, CSS3 & AJAX) and other technologies.
- Awareness of Apple's mobile and tablet platform with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest iOS features while remaining performant on the latest iOS devices.
- Innovate: Build things that people will blog and tweet about.
- Demonstrate comfort with source & version control software and package managers (specifically Git).
- Be well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines.
- Strive to use web standards to build solutions with semantic markup, templates (e.g. SASS).
- Understanding all the major browsers and the special considerations required for the various quirks inherent to them is desired.
- Experience with WebGL is a plus.
- eCommerce experience is a plus.