As a Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation, support, and internal audit of the Information Security and Data Privacy processes at Fluix.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and develop existing ISMS at Fluix.
- Work with IT control owners on creating, documenting, interpreting, and monitoring IT general controls.
- Help evaluate the IT controls including, but not limited to, ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST standards, etc.
- Interact with various business groups to understand how they use IT systems to assess, whether systems should be included within the scope of the various compliance areas.
- Support DPO in terms of assessing privacy-related risks and implementing proper controls to safeguard PII.
- Work with IT, and business process owners to identify compliance concerns, ensure policies/processes are consistently applied, and provide overall support on IT compliance-related issues.
- Identify gaps in the design, and operating effectiveness of controls and identify opportunities for more efficient and effective controls.
- Reply to various third-party security and due diligence requests by providing accurate information on implemented security controls at Readdle.
- Reply to incoming data privacy requests from individual customers and companies.
Here’s how you fit in:
- You have ISO 27001 Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor certification.
- You have 2+ years of experience in information security risk assessment, compliance or security operations.
- You know and have experience with relevant security regulations, standards, and frameworks, including SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI Data Security, and GDPR.
- You are experienced with various internal, and external compliance audits.
- Successful implementation, and passing ISO 27001 certifications.
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.