is perhaps the best app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document.” – New York Times
Scanner Pro by Readdle is the revolutionary application that redefined the AppStore scanning category.
It uses a built-in iOS camera to take pictures of a paper document. The unique technology automatically detects the edges, fixes geometry, removes shadows and other visual defects to make a perfect scan. Also, it harnessed an advanced optical character recognition (OCR) technology that allows you to extract text from scans.
is looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating simple and elegant experiences. We need a team member who is capable of taking innovative, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful for the millions of Scanner Pro users.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver innovative UX/UI that reconciles user needs, business goals and technological trends.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and customer support to define user problems, create interactive prototypes, and launch new features.
- Present and defend design solutions to your team and internal stakeholders.
- Product Design experience (preferably in an iOS mobile app). Strong online portfolio available for viewing.
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator. Familiarity with prototyping tools like Principle, Invision.
- Great design taste and up-to-date with the latest UI trends and techniques.
- Able to plan your work and deliver production-ready design in a timely manner.
- Can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- Always ready to learn and improve.
Will be a plus:
- Proficiency in creating icons, logos, and illustrations.
- Experience working on design systems.
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.