is a simple no-code platform that helps companies save labor hours, digitize document processes, automate routine tasks, and gather reliable data from the field and office. For instance, with the help of Fluix, Siemens Gamesa has installed the largest 604 MW offshore wind farm at Kriegers Flak in June 2021. Imagine, you will be working on a product used by field and office teams on some of the most complex and modern projects in the world! Hundreds of businesses worldwide have already rolled out Fluix to optimize their processes and bridge the gap between the field teams and offices. Our team of over 50 employees in 7 locations is a part of the Readdle family. We're concentrating on empowering world-class enterprises with technology and mobility. Become a part of this journey and make a positive impact on the world with us!
About This Role
As a Product Designer for Fluix, you will solve customers' problems and provide new capabilities by defining, designing, and maintaining the future of Fluix Web Portal and/or iOS Application, supporting our product development plans.
Once here you will:
- Design and deliver solutions consistent with the existing product and its mission.
- Design CJMs, flowcharts, interactive prototypes for user testing to communicate solutions and validate hypotheses.
- Support business needs by initiating product improvements to positively affect product retention, upsales, customer satisfaction, and churn rate.
- Build, maintain and evolve the design system for the product.
- Communicate new product features to our users through in-app assets and onboarding experiences.
- Produce a range of design assets: product screens, prototypes, icons, animations, documentation, etc.
- Work with the whole Fluix Design Team to design and deliver consistent experiences across the product (mainly Fluix iOS and Android applications, Fluix Web Portal), focusing on solving problems for the Fluix customers and business.
- Work in close collaboration with engineers, marketers, Customer Success Managers, and other teams across the company to shape the future of Fluix.
- Research and observe customers’ behavior, obstacles, and issues while using Fluix via participation on customer calls, gathering and analyzing their feedback, request, stats, and data.
- Clearly articulate and present your design ideas, hypothesis, solutions and provide a clearly described documentation that will be used as guidance by engineers and QA.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Support teams to understand the needs of our customers and suggest product improvements.
- Take part in core value development (new features and enhancing existing ones) as a part of a cross-functional team to bring industry-leading solutions to the markets.
- Maintain and improve our design library on-demand.
- Report directly to the Head of Design.
- At least one well-described case (a problem you had to solve, how your process looked like, your solution and obstacles you faced, etc.) you’ve successfully solved is required to be shared on applying for this position.
- Proven 4+ years (or 3+ major releases made where you played a crucial part) of product design experience.
- You have a strong understanding of human-centered design principles, iOS and Android design guidelines, sense of typography, composition, and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent proficiency with major design and prototyping tools.
- Willing to learn and adopt new skills and knowledge fast in a suitable way for the business.
- You’re a team player and have related work experience.
- Easy-going and open-minded person.
- English speaking and writing skills at an intermediate or higher level.
Why Choose Us
- A high degree of autonomy.
- High compensation level.
- Great company benefits like paid health insurance (for Ukrainian employees only), coverage of courses, conferences, gyms and other sport activities to support your wellbeing and motivation.
- Definitely great and interesting challenges that will be good for your further career.
- Work with international, highly engaged peers.
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing between all Readdle designers!Friendly, motivated, and supportive teammates!