is a flagship product by Readdle. The best PDF editor on the iOS and Mac OS platforms, PDF Expert is top-rated by Apple and admired by millions of users over the years. We have built an amazing product with millions of users and 8-digit revenue.
With our recent transition to a subscription model, we are scaling up our team and skills to take PDF Expert, which has a strong brand positioning, great operational excellence, and a high-performing product team, to new heights. You’ll take ownership of leading our marketing effort, working to drive further growth in an already high-growth environment.
You’ll lead the development and delivery of the full marketing strategy for PDF Expert across all marketing channels and regions. You will also work closely with our product team to create an innovative and effective product and marketing experiences that deepen our relationship with customers helping us to achieve exceptional rates of growth and engagement.
This is not a job for the faint-hearted. We’re looking for a true marketing leader to help us unlock the full potential for PDF Expert. We want to be famous, and famously loved for changing the world for the better and we want to rewrite the marketing rulebook as we do it.
This is about establishing a highly effective and sustainable marketing strategy for growth. You should have a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to define and deliver a superlative marketing plan across brand proposition, customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer experience. Working with the central marketing experts and the PDF Expert product team you will be instrumental in helping us meet our growth ambitions.
And in your heart, you should be an entrepreneur.
As a Head of Product Marketing you will:
- Define and implement the product proposition. Own the development of the product value proposition, positioning, and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding. This should include recommendations for product enhancements, optimization and the product pricing strategy
- Manage the overall marketing strategy for your product. Create and implement a detailed through-the-line marketing strategy for PDF Expert that covers all aspects of the marketing mix in order to deliver on growth and customer value creation objectives. Manage all aspects of the marketing delivery plan and marketing ROI.
- Be the subject matter expert. Identify user needs by deeply understanding our target customers and how our product delivers customer value. Be an expert about our competitive and market landscape, and ensure that our product and marketing evolve to harness new opportunities
- Lead new product launches. Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams to manage all new product launch projects. Develop go-to-market strategy including channel strategy, marketing budgets, and KPIs
- Drive growth. Own the customer growth roadmap. Develop a clear understanding of the growth dynamics of the product. Lead a cross-functional growth team in the identification and subsequent unlocking of growth levers through the process of rapid data-driven experimentation
Required skills and qualifications:
- Marketing Professional: You should have a deep understanding of proposition development, brand development, optimization of all marketing channels for acquisition and retention a have a track record of success in digital product-led organizations
- Customer-centric. You have deep empathy for users and are driven to make a positive impact in their lives.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Self-starter. You are eager to make an impact, have the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Quality champion. You naturally obsess about the detail of every word, image, and pixel of your marketing output.
- Team player. You are a collaborative, people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Global thinker. Our customers and teams span the globe. You are comfortable working within and leading virtual teams of colleagues around the world to serve a global audience
Would be a plus:
- That “at home” feeling in a high-growth environment - you already know what it feels like to move incredibly fast and keep the graphs moving up and to the right
- Additional functional experience working within one or more of the following: brand marketing, acquisition/performance marketing, customer marketing, product management
- Experience working in an international environment / global organization
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
What you will find at Readdle:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone's success
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas