TL; DR: Readdle now brings its iOS Calendars app to your Mac allowing you to seamlessly use Calendars across all your Apple devices. Enabling a beautiful overview of your day, week, or month with color-code events and to-dos, the new Calendars experience does all the heavy lifting to let you manage your professional and personal lives in one place.
Ever get the feeling that you haven't achieved enough, even though you've done a lot?
Our users tell us they find it challenging to find a balance between their professional and personal lives. Some who give all their time and passion to their job are too tired to do anything else. Our modern lives have become so busy that it becomes difficult to manage our time effectively. We become so involved in our tasks that we often miss out on other things that need our attention, like our families, health, exercise, friends, or even just the space to take a break.
But we believe: you can own your time. With Calendars by Readdle, you can take control of your schedule.
Organize your time when you have all hands on deck
There are only 24 hours in the day. Or is it better to say a whopping 24 hours? To help you make the most of your day and not get stressed out, even when you're snowed under with work, we've developed features that support the way you spend and plan your time, create routines and prioritize your diary.
Connect all your calendars and tasks
See all your events at once to balance your personal and work commitments, and day-to-day activities. No matter how many calendars and accounts you have, you can put them all together. Connect multiple calendars from Google, iCloud, or Outlook as well as Google Tasks and Reminders.
Make the most of the time you have with the Planner
Your to-dos and calendar events can be in sync and look colorful. Find out how best to fit tasks into your day, and simply drag them onto your calendar. It's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle: you can see which tasks are related to each other and how best to time them, taking into account work and rest, and even moments of doing nothing.
Use Shortcuts to quickly add regular items
Shortcuts lets you quickly schedule your regular activities, habits, and hobbies. It’s a simple one-tap setup. Strike the right balance between "I have to" and "I want to" by planning your time efficiently. Carve out time for a morning run, quick Spanish lesson, an end-of-day meditation, or to spend some well-deserved time with friends and family. The Shortcuts function lets you make scheduling easier and see how best to fit tasks into your day by dragging and dropping them:
- Save time: create your shortcuts just once and reuse them
- Plan thoughtfully: see your regular activities at a glance to help find the best time for them without losing a to-do list.
- Add some fun: add a favorite emoji — now that's something to smile about.
Everything our users love about Calendars on iOS is also now on Mac
Calendars by Readdle has everything you need, carefully optimized for a great desktop experience and seamless cross-device efficiency. All the features you loved so much come with the all-new version, but they are now even better:
- Weather: You always know whether it's rain or shine.
- Natural language input: Want to meet John at Starbucks at 4 p.m.? Just type this, and Calendars creates an event.
- Recurring events: create events for regular things to do every week, month, or even every 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- Tasks: Your to-dos are all available in one place.Enhanced color coding: color-code your events to segment and quick-view what's happening daily.
- Video calls support: set up video calls while creating events and jump into Zoom, Meet, or GoToMeeting right from Calendars.
Seamlessly work across all your Apple devices
Our users wanted to see Calendars on a Mac version to make it easier to work across devices and on the go, that’s why we focused on creating a single interface style, feature set, and sync across all your devices — Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
We're delighted to bring our premium experience to the desktop. You no longer have to take time out from your computer to find your phone and type 'Breakfast with Joe, CFO' or 'Buy snacks for my dog.' Everything you enter into Calendars on your computer syncs with Calendars on your mobile device. Quickly and easily.
Calendars by Readdle gives you access to a free 7-day trial so that you can experience the app to the full. At the end of the free trial period, you can continue with the free plan or choose the PRO plan.
With a free plan: you get a basic calendar. It’s handy for a fairly even pace of work and life when you need to know what day of the week it is or see if you have accidentally forgotten your boss’s birthday.
With a PRO plan: you get a superpower to own your time. The PRO plan will cost you $19.99 a year, giving you access to Calendars across devices on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and even your Apple Watch. The PRO plan includes unlimited use of Planner on Mac, tasks, multiple accounts, recurring events, natural language input, reminders, and more.
Those who already have a subscription for Calendars by Readdle on their iPhones get all the new features and access to the Mac version at no extra cost:
- If you have previously subscribed to the PRO plan for the iOS Calendars app, you can now also get it free on your Mac too – just download the Mac up here.
- You can use all the features, including the brand-new Planner.
- Users of the free version of the iOS Calendars app can still enjoy the basic version of Calendars for Mac.
There are so many things to do: What if you could do it all over?
Own your time then and now.