Calendars 5 is the best calendar, task-manager, and organizer for iPhone and iPad. Get it now if you haven't done so yet.
You can easily sync Calendars 5 with the Outlook calendar on your iPhone and iPad.
- Open Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account.
- Choose Outlook and sign into your account.
- Enable the Calendars toggle and tap Save.
- Launch Calendars 5. On your iPad, tap . On your iPhone, tap at the top right and then select .
- Tap Local Calendars.
- Enable the Local Calendars toggle.
Now, the events from your Outlook calendar are displayed in Calendars 5 on your iPhone or iPad.