Readdle is one of the leaders in the personal productivity space on Apple devices. Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more efficient and creative.
So what's this role about?
As an experienced customer marketer, you will lead the strategy and execution of Readdle’s CRM and CX for its 5 core consumer apps. With an intuitive understanding of digital customer experience and subscription businesses, you’ll develop a program of personalized and optimized customer interactions along the entire customer journey and all owned channels.
You will oversee the delivery of a highly automated and personalized CRM program, building from the ground up. Working in close collaboration with the Product teams, you’ll develop the data infrastructure required to deliver and measure high-performance campaigns with the ability to analyze and react to user behavior. You will have experience identifying, integrating, and operating best-in-class CRM and marketing analytics platforms to execute highly personalized and relevant user communications.
With strong analytical skills, you will be comfortable translating complex data and insight into simple and meaningful customer initiatives and communications. You will be equally comfortable working with c-level executives, managing external agencies as well as coaching junior team members on a daily basis.
What will you do in this role?
- Develop and continually optimize Readdle’s CRM and CX strategies, optimizing customer messaging across the entire customer journey to drive customer engagement
- Own the execution of the strategy supported by CRM, Product Marketing, and CS teams
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing and Product team on campaigns and broader initiatives
- Oversee the delivery of regular analysis & reporting on engagement and other core CRM performance metrics (e.g. subscription/trial conversion, activation, retention, win-back) to the business
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base and share these insights with the wider Marketing and Product teams
About you and essentials for this role:
- Deep empathy for users and desire to make a positive impact in their lives
- Experience leading CRM departments (brand or agency-side) from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution, analysis/reporting) using digital CRM media, email/mobile, and paid digital channels
- Experience leading digital strategy, customer experience optimization, customer journey mapping, and experience improvement programs from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution)
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge and experience in the analysis of rich data sets and driving actionable insights. Proficiency with sophisticated CRM and analytical platforms
Also, will be nice to have:
- That “at home” feeling in a lean start-up environment
- Willing to both execute in detail whilst shaping the long term business strategy
- Experience working with digital subscription and iOS app products
- Experience working with the Braze CRM and Amplitude analytics
- Experience in working across multiple markets in multiple languages, targeting disparate consumer segments
- Experience building a CRM function from the ground up, coaching and mentoring a junior team
Each and every person at Readdle is here to create a purposeful impact. We steer our company mission through powerful values that anchor every level of our culture and work style from the ground up:
- Be Audacious - We are agents of radical change, harnessing creative thinking and daring solutions to make a difference in the world.
- Be Compassionate - Listening and empathizing with both the people in our organization and the customers we serve is at the core of who we are. Each person is idiosyncratic and brings diverse experiences to the table.
- Be Accountable - We own what we do. We are responsible and honest with our customers, our colleagues, and ourselves.
- Have fun - We are all about finding what feels good and spreading the joy of the journey -- work and working out is about play.
What will you get:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid leave allowance (26 days + public holidays)
- Flexible working hours & remote days
- Subsidized personal device program (45% purchase price of iPhone and iPad & 30% of MacBook)
- Professional development fund
- Sports club membership