We are looking for the Web developer for Fluix to join our team. The ideal candidate will be front-end developer, gatekeeper and metrics master for Fluix.io. You will wake up every day to code, deploy, test, measure and improve the performance of the Fluix.io website. You are a front-end developer, you’ve owned and managed B2B websites in your career. You will work closely with Fluix.io head of marketing and design resources to define and deploy wireframes and web functionality with an information architecture that attracts, educates and quickly on-boards new B2B customers.
We are seeking a developer to create data-driven user experiences for Fluix.io. Responsibilities for this developer include building quality user experiences and participating in all aspects of the web development process. A proven ability to develop new sites from scratch with the latest technologies is desired. Working within established platforms to migrate to newer technologies means you are flexible and can introduce new ideas/code and have the collaboration skills to deliver results while transitioning from older to newer deliverables, for example from a marketing only site to an e-commerce site that educates and nurtures new and existing visitors prior to purchase.
As a developer on the Fluix Marketing team, you’ll implement code that helps the marketing team attract, inform and sell to thousands of future buyers every month, including code for e-commerce payment integration, like Stripe. Fluix.io reaches hundreds of thousands of potential buyers each year. You’ll be part of a small, highly talented team of marketing and communication specialists who manage the day-to-day lead generation communications for Fluix.io. As such your code, implementation, QA testing and improvements of Fluix.io is the tip of the arrow that drives online customer acquisition. The perfect candidate is a frontend developer with a desire to help a collaborative team expand a market with your technical skills. We are not looking for just awesome, HTML and CSS skills but also awesome ideas and experience in growing B2B website traffic.
As a member of the Fluix Performance Marketing team, you’ll collaborate with internal tiger teams to deliver a Fluix.io, while also paying attention to code for specific differences in traffic types. This means responsive code templates but also proactively planning and testing how to employ the most successful strategies and tools in website development and content management systems, like Hubspot or Marketo or even Eloqua. You are familiar with SEO, SMM and Web Performance Tools as a means to measure your performance and collaborate effectively with your marketing colleagues. Additionally, you’ll help to improve production workflows, as new designs, LP content and forms are delivered to you to be implemented. Measurement of outcomes and website performance improvements is a critical part of your day-to-day work and weekly, monthly and quarterly success.
- 5+ years experience in development (minimum 2 years as webmaster for B2B company).
- Past experience as Frontend Developer for a B2B website.
- B2B SaaS industry F/E website experience preferred: E.G. website for ERP, CRM, MRP, HCM prods.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics for performance metric, and Hubspot as CMS.
- Familiarity with graphics, illustration, animation, video, and blog website resource utilization.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills; Strong English Skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously with appropriate urgency.
- Able to learn new industries, customers, technologies and translate value to the website.
- Work with localization projects to translate and roll-out website in new countries and languages.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in FrontEnd website development and delivery.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in owning a website.
- 2 years or equivalent experience working on FrontEnd development for a marketing organization.
- Willing to travel at least 25% to Ukraine, Europe or US when required.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Computer Science be a plus.
- Experience leading website projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver with high performance without being micromanaged.
- Excellent project management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize effectively.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, with the ability to drive consensus from diverse perspectives.